Maybe Just One More Cow Card - Over the Moon Filmstrip Card

Look at the cute little faces!  Over the Moon (#149331) will be available in 3 short days! You will be able to order this from my online store starting at noon on the 4th.  I was inspired to make this card because of a card I spotted on Pinterest (thank you Rachel Brumley). I love the idea of a filmstrip card. Unfortunately SU doesn't sell a die to make the filmstrip BUT we can easily create one using the Layering Square dies!  
I stamped each cow with Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends and then ran them through my die cutting machine with the Layering Square dies. The black strip behind measures 1 3/4" x 5".
The background design is not designer paper. In fact it is simply one of the stamps from the set randomly stamped in Memento and touched with Mango Melody blends ink.  
To create the moon, I used the 2" circle punch from Mango Melody cardstock and layered a "shadow" behind using Basic Black cardstock. It may be hard to see but I used clear Wink of Stella over the surface of the Mango Melody moon for some added sparkle!
Are you getting excited for the new 2019 - 2020 catalog???

No comments:

Post a Comment