Brightly Gleaming Suite

The holiday catalog is coming!  Ooolala! Just wait until you see what's in store in this catalog. 

Here is one of my favorite suites - Brightly Gleaming. This suite is stunning! The primary colors are copper and various shades of blue. I loved everything in the suite so much that I ordered it all!  And Stampin' Up! has made it so easy for us now by providing one order number for everything!!!  
So, do you want to know what the suite contains? Check it out!

  • Christmas Gleaming stamp set
  • Gleaming Ornaments punch pack - there are 2 punches!
  • A new embossing folder - Hammered Metal
  • Stunning 12 x 12 DSP - Brightly Gleaming
  • Classic weave ribbon that has "Merry Christmas" printed on it - wait until you see the card I made for a swap I am participating in - sorry you will have to wait about a week before I reveal the card - I am such a tease - lol
  • Adhesive backed faceted stars
  • Copper foil elements
So much potential with this suite. For sure this will be featured in my Christmas Card Club.
Hard to believe that I am planning Christmas cards already. But with my Christmas Card Club starting in less than 3 weeks I need to get ready.
Interested in participating the Christmas Card club? Fill in the "Contact Me" form on the left side bar. Registration is open!


No comments:

Post a Comment