From Messy To Creative! Bonanza Buddies

Sometimes being creative can be time consuming and messy in order to get the look you want.  I have been playing with this card for the better part of 4 hours and FINALLY it came together. But to get there I made a HUGE mess! I mean there was STUFF EVERYWHERE!  Check out the photo below of my dining room table! I didn't want to cover the adorable Birthday Bonanza DSP so I stamped the Koala, die cut him and then layered it onto vellum cardstock so that the DSP shows through. I also initially had the greeting on a black rectangular piece of card stock and decided to cut around it so that more the DSP was visible. Funny how something so simple can make such a huge difference!. I love the final result of this card and I think my stampers at my Inspiration Extravaganza on the 18th will as well.  I love this stamp set. It is called Bonanza Buddies and there are several images in the set. It also as a coordinating set of dies that by the way happen to also fit the images in the coordinating DSP!  All these items are available in the 2020 Mini Catalog that just went live on the 3rd. 
Here are all the "new" products I used on this card:

  • Bonanza Buddies Bundle #153815
  • Label Me Lovely Punch #151296
  • Stitched So Sweetly Dies #151690
Also used on this card
  • Vellum Cardstock
  • Black, Coastal Cabana & White cardstock
  • Smokey Slate, White (craft) & Black ink


Be sure to check out this amazing suite in my online store.
Oh and if that is not enough, there are also some coordinating embellishments that you can earn for free with a $60 net order - BECAUSE IT IS SALE-A-BRATION!!!!!!  WOOHOO!
You have to get this suite! TRUST ME you won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment