Poppy Moments Dies

I spotted a card very similar to this online by "Nice People Stamp" and I had to case it.  It showcases the Poppy Moments Dies (151594). Sadly this is the 1st time I used the dies and I have had them for a couple of months now! Also featured on the gorgeous card is the Layered with Kindness stamp set  (151655) and co-ordinating punch Label Me Lovely (151296).
The gold leaves are 2 layers. The back layer is gold foil paper (132622) and the top layer is gold glimmer paper (146958). 
I love how this card turned out - white and blushing bride paper give it such a soft look.  

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lynn! Inspiration goes to Nice People Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I have the HB stamp & punch but not the Poppy Moments die (yet). Pink & gold are such elegant colors together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete