Welcome Easter Gate Fold Card

Here is a gate fold card that I made today. A gate fold is a card where 2 panels on the front of the card fold into the center of the card to create a different look.
My card is using the Welcome Easter stamp set. I started with Gorgeous Grape card stock and scored the 8 1/2" edge at 2 3/8" from the left and the right. I then cut 2 pieces of white to layer on the panels of the gate fold card, but first I embossed them with the Layered Leaves 3D EF.
 I stamped the lamb and cut it out. Using Stampin' Blends, I colored the lamb using Black, Smoky Slate and Highland Heather. I also stamped some leaves from the Welcome Easter stamp set and colored them with Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. I layered the lamb onto a stitched circle and then onto the scallop circle.
The greeting has been embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock of which I die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I added a touch of greenery using Granny Apple Green card stock and the Birthday dies (co-ordination item) and some Gingham Gala sequins for a pop of color.  I hope you like today's creation!!  Leave me a comment to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment