Poppy Elements Virtual Class

Have you seen the Peaceful Poppy Elements on page 25 of the mini Jan - June Stampin' Up! catalog?
These awesome die-cut accents are perfect for added artistic touches to your projects. You get 8 sheets in total - 2 sheets printed black elements, 2 sheets printed thick cardstock; 2 sheets printed vellum and 2 sheets embossed watercolor paper. I love these! The are well crafted.  I love them so much that I am holding a virtual class this month. This is one of the cards that you will make. I have completed instructional videos to watch that give step by step details for each card.  Join my virtual class and enjoy crafting form the comfort of your own home - use the Contact Me form on the left. More info can be found here on what is included in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment