Stampin' Dreams April Blog Hop - Birthday

Hello and welcome to For The Love of Stamping and the Stampin' Dreams April blog hop. This month's theme is Birthday.

Today I have created a card featuring "To A Wild Rose" stamp set and co-coordinating dies - Wild Rose. I love the way this card turned out! I used my aqua painter to color the flowers and leaves and I have embossed the sentiment - Layered With Kindness and punched out with Label Me Lovely. My dilemma is that I could not decide which version I liked better the one that has the sentiment on navy or the one on the white. So I decided to post both. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know which one you like better. I am interested to see which one you are drawn too.




To make this card I have used the following Stampin' Up! products

  • Night of Navy & Shimmery White card stock,
  • Noble Peacock Foil (a definite must for any paper crafter!),
  • Tufted Embossing Folder
  • Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Whisper White craft and Blueberry Bushel inks,
  • Aqua painter, sponge, white embossing powder & spring punch.
I hope that you have enjoyed my Birthday themed cards.  I truly enjoyed making them. Please leave me a comment below before you hop on over to the next blog.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Tracie. I love your colouring and how it fades out to the edges. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm - I can understand your dilemma - both versions are gorgeous! I can't choose either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like the dark one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this stamp set. Both cards are beautiful. I think I like the Night of Navy of Navy label the best. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete