Tasteful Touches - Coloring with Stampin' Blends & Wink of Stella

Tasteful Touches
Hello crafter's and welcome to my stamp room! Today I have a new creation for you featuring all new 2020 - 2021 products. Here I am using the Tasteful Touches (#154098 - $65.50) and the Forever Fern (#154094- $73.75) bundles along with the In Good Taste DSP (#152494). 
I loved making this card. I all came together when I added the layer of DSP. Initially I had used Smokey Slate card stock that I had run through my die cutting machine with the Brick and Mortar 3D EF.  As pretty as it was, it seemed to be missing something. That's when I pulled out a piece of the In Good Taste DSP and suddenly it popped!
If you haven't seen this DSP stay tuned, I will be creating a short video to show you the beautiful designs in this package - in fact my card is laying on top of one of the designs - love this paper!
Tasteful Touches

On June 5th I will be posting a step by step instructional video for this card so be sure to check back.

Here are the supplies you will need to make this card which, on June 3rd, you can order from here 

Card stock:

  • Seaside Spray 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
  • Misty Moonlight 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" (New 2020 - 2022 In Color)
  • In Good Taste DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Scrap of whisper white to stamp the flowers, ferns and greeting
  • Scrap of Misty Moonlight to punch out the little flowers
Ink:

  • Memento
  • Pretty Peacock
Bundles: as mentioned above
Misc: 

  • Confetti Flowers Border (#152723)
  • Metallic Edge Trim - Silver
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Silver Metallic Pearls
  • Dimensional, SNAIL, Tombow


1 comment:

  1. Saw your card on Pinterest and had to tell you how beautiful I think it is. I love the Tasteful Touches set. TFS

    ReplyDelete