Tasteful Touches

Tasteful Touches
Hello Crafters! I thought I would inspire you today with a new design using Tasteful Touches. When I first started to play with this stamp set I wanted to use the feather in a way that it looked like I was writing the sentiment with it. I think I achieved that here. Do you agree? 
I am loving this set. I truly enjoy color with my Stampin' Blends and can't seem to pull myself away from Seaside Spray. 
Sometimes I find designing a card comes to me quickly and other times..... not so quick. I tend to get fussy and change things up over and over. 
Today was NOT one of those days.  I do admit that I had a different colored flower but it wasn't working and I ended up my my "old faithful" Seaside Spray.

There are several new products on this card (in addition to the stamp set). Here are the details for my design.

If you like my card please leave me a comment. If you would like to purchase any of the products in this card you can do so in my online store.
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. It is very beautiful. I will try to duplicate it. I usually change something a bit but the main theme is always the same. I wish I could play with my stampin up all day! Thank you for inspiring me! Vickie Brubaker

    ReplyDelete