Plaid Tidings Card Holder Box

Today I have created this cute card box to hold all my Platform Fold Cards. 
The box will hold 3 Platform Fold cards and envelops or 5 regular cards and envelops easily.
The box was created using Whisper White & Real Red thick cardstock &  Plaid Tidings DSP. 
I have used the Gift Wrapped bundle for the bow and the tag. Using the dark Real Red Stampin' Blends marker I colored segments of the bow and topped it off with clear Wink of Stella. To make the ribbon I used Real Red cardstock and the Be Mine Stitched dies. 
To create the box, start with a piece of Whisper White thick cardstock and score on the 11" at 1", 7" & 8". Then on the 8.5" score at 1", 2", 6-1/2" & 7-1/2". 
Then trim off the corners to the folds & assemble the box.   

No comments:

Post a Comment