More Wreath Builder Projects - Christmas Wreath

 

Wreath Builder Dies Christmas
I can't believe that I actually overlooked the Wreath Builder dies in the 2020 Annual catalog. In fact I owe it to my down line Cindy Maclean for "making" me buy them - lol no one makes me buy anything - I am fully capable of doing that all by myself - LOL!!

But in all honesty if Cindy hadn't offered to let me borrow hers to give them a try I probably would never have bought them.  NOW EVERYONE MUST HAVE THEM!  They are very versatile (even though my mind is focused on Christmas wreaths). 

The card base is Merry Merlot with a layer of the Plush Poinsettia specialty DSP (which I layered onto Whisper White). Do you see all the pretty plushy poinsettias? Oh my this DSP is GORGEOUS!  My wreath  was die cut from Just Jade and Pretty Peacock. I added 3 Merry Merlot flowers and then topped them off with the Beaded Pearls (another MUST HAVE).  For a wee bit more color I have colored some regular pearls with Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends (because we don't sell Stampin' Blends in Merry Merlot - boo!). The greeting was stamped in Merry Merlot on Whisper White and then punched out with the Classic Label punch.

What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts! Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment