COUNTDOWN TO A NEW CATALOG AND SALE-A-BRATION!

 Hello and welcome to For The Love of Stamping!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  I can't believe how fast it goes! Our Christmas was nice - quiet but nice. 

I am looking forward to a new year for many reasons one of which is the launch of a new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration which goes live on Jan 5th, 2021!  Over the next week or so I will be posting fun ideas and samples from both catalogs and I can't wait to show you my excitement!

 If you aren't a current customer of mine , live in Canada and you don't already have a Demonstrator, I'd love to send you the 2 catalogs.  Contact me (form on the left side) to get your copies of the mini and SAB!

So to kick it off I am featuring one of my favorite stamp sets from the SAB catalog - Darling Donkeys (free with a net order of $60 starting Jan. 5th).  I never would have thought that I would be making cards with donkeys but OMG they are cute!

  
DSP - Forever Greenery
Greeting - Itty Bitty Birthdays
Embellishments - In Color enamel Dots
Stamp Set - Darling Donkeys (FREE during SAB)




As always, Stampin' Up! is offering some extra goodies to the starter kit during SAB! This year it is $78.75 worth of FREE DSP paper stacks!  All 5 paper packs are brand new and will be available in the next annual catalog and will be FREE in the starter kit staring Jan. 5th, 2021.
Find out all about the Starter Kit here



No comments:

Post a Comment