Well Suited - Not Just For Masculine Projects

 Just 2 more sleeps and the J2J mini catalog and SAB catalog goes live!!  Who's excited???

I sure am!  So many amazing products coming. One of those is the Well Suited Suite that contains the Handsomely Suited stamp set and the coordinating Suit & Tie dies, Plus Well Suited DSP and a combo pack of twine!

Now at first glance you might think..... hmmm... that is just for masculine projects.

Well I am here to demystify that myth!  Check out these feminine projects I have made using this suite.

Well Suited


Using the V-line die I created this sexy glitzy dress, outlining the neckline and straps with pearls. 

The dress was die cut from Black Glimmer paper (carrying over from the Aug to Dec mini). 





Inspired by Maryann Hayslip
 Next up.... Pajama pants!

Using the V-Line die I die cut the PJs from Printed Blooms DSP (Free DSP with a net $60 order during SAB).

I added a drawstring using Blushing Bride Metallic ribbon and buttons - Pastel Pearls. 

The white layer has been embossed with a new embossing folder called Painted Texture 3D EF.






Well Suited
Inspired by Melva Peters



Need a little more inspiration?  How about a Purple Posy Sweater? 







Well suited





Or maybe a Merry Merlot cardigan... with Fine Art Floral DSP...


So many possibilities.... I would love to hear what you come up with.


Have I inspired you? Do you now want the Well Suited Suite? Order it here 

Item code 155983





No comments:

Post a Comment