Picture This - New Dies

 

Recently I purchased the Picture This dies. It is a set of 2 dies with stitched circle and rectangle "windows". I decided to use the one with the 6 stitched circles for todays project.

I really love the look of the stitching. It adds texture and it coordinates perfectly with other dies from Stampin' Up! such as the Rectangle Stitched dies (used on my top layer) and the Give It a Whirl dies ( the scallop circle in the bottom left corner). 

To create this card I have used Basic White, Magenta Madness cardstock and Expressions in Ink DSP. The openings created by the die are a perfect window to display this gorgeous DSP.

I have repurposed one of the stitched white circles to stamp the greeting (Stamp Set: Artistically Inked) and then reset it into the circle opening. The scalloped circle comes from the Give It a Whirl dies - the perfect finish to my card.

The top layer  was die cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies to complete the stitched look. And finally I added 3 gold metallic pearls to the front of the card to highlight the gold from the DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment