Expressions in Ink Suite

By far this is my absolute favorite suite ever from Stampin' Up!® the Expressions in Ink Suite  comes with the Artistically Inked Bundle, Expressions in Ink DSP and Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack.


Such an amazing bundle - you can't go wrong buying this one!  This suite makes card making a breeze!

Check out this card I made for my Occasion Card Club this month. 

I started with a base layer of White and then layered Polished Pink and the Expressions in Ink DSP

I die cut the fern using the Artistic Dies in gold foil and adhered it directly to the card. Then I stamped and embossed the sentiment using the Expressions in Ink stamp set, white craft ink and white embossing powder.

I punched both ends with the Banner Pick a Punch and popped it up on dimensionals on top of a white layer also created with the Banner Pick a Punch.

Be sure to purchase your Expressions in Ink Suite here.  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment