Shimmer Vellum Using the Artistic Dies

 

Hi there and welcome to For The Love Of Stamping! Today I have for you a card I designed using the Artistically Inked bundle and the BEAUTIFUL 2021 - 2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum (Fresh Freesia used here). 

I have thrown a couple of techniques at this card and just love how it turned out. 

I have started a white canvas base. The next layer is also white, however, I have used the Blending Brushes to add some color to the white. I chose Fresh Freesia and once satisfied with the tone I took a Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write marker and I "splattered" the surface to give more texture. 

The gorgeous floral spray was die cut using the Artistic dies and the Shimmer Vellum. I cut a few extra leave and also a few of the flowers using the Many Layered Blossom dies - I just love how easy Stampin' Up!® has made it to mix and match sets. 

To create the area where the sentiment is I die cut a white circle using the Layering Circle dies and then stamped the watermark image from the Artistically Inked stamp set - stamping off the Fresh Freesia before stamping it on the circle die cut. Those 3 little flowers are from the Many Layered Blossom dies which I added some rhinestones too. Since we no longer sell the black rhinestones I used Champagne rhinestones and a black Stampin' Blends to give them the color. The sentiment was embossed in white and fussy cut. 

Before adhering (with dimensionals) the sentiment layer I added some black sewing thread for a bit more texture.

I just love how this card turned out and I hope you do too. Please leave me a comment below!  Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment