Christmas Pinecones & Painted Christmas DSP

 

Hello and welcome to For The Love of Stamping. Today's post uses new products from the Holiday mini catalog.

The beautiful DSP is called Painted Christmas. This is just one of the gorgeous sheets. I cut and layered each onto Evening Evergreen cardstock

The pinecones were die cut from Christmas Pinecone dies and layered onto and die from the same die set. It is a large background die that I used a small section of.

I couldn't resist using the SAB DSP - Be Dazzling to make the snowflake that I tucked in behind the pinecone layers. The sentiment was embossed on Evening Evergreen in white, fussy cut & adhered with dimensionals. I added a double bow (Evening Evergreen Open Weave ribbon) to the pinecones to finish off the card. 

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment