Lawn Fawn Hooray Birthday Cards

 

How stinkin' cute are these cards. I made these this past weekend during a 3 day virtual crop & create event. At first, when I saw the samples I was on the fence - so many super tiny pieces, lots of layering and ink blending - but I am super happy that I endured and created these cards! Here is a closer look at each one

I love all the colors on this card! There are 13 die cuts and at least 13 different colors on this card!


Check out the sparkle on the top of the "HOO" and "RAY"!  First time using Stickles! 

There are 11 die cuts on this card!


How funny! It looks like the deer is juggling the cupcake! Love the turquoise and purple color combo on this one!

And ONLY 6 die cuts on this card!

Such a fun event and am looking forward to the next one in the fall!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, 

Tracie

#cropandcreatedelivered 

No comments:

Post a Comment