Kitty Balloon Slimline Card

 

Slimline Card
Slimline cards are so trendy right now! And how adorable is this Kitty Balloon stamp from Whimsy!  I just could resist buying it!

Slimline cards come in various sizes. There are die available on the market but really you don't need one. I took a piece of Stampin' Up! Real Red cardstock and cut it to 8 1/2" x 7" and then scored it on the 7" edge at 3 1/2". Easy peasy!

The next layer is Basic White cardstock that I die cut using Scrapbook.com Slim Nested Stitched Scallop dies. This die set is a perfect match to Stampin' Up! Stitched So Sweetly dies which, unfortunately, will be retiring at the end of April 2022 (you can purchase them here). On this layer I have used the Basic Border dies to create a template for the clouds. I used Balmy Blue ink and a Blending Brush. 

The Connected Bubbles are a slimline die from Whimsy Stamps which I used glitter paper to create the layer.

All the coloring on the images are done with Stampin' Blends. For the kitten I used light & dark Pale Papaya, SU400 & SU600. The balloon was colored with light & dark Poppy Parade. 

For the present and balloons I used light and dark: Poppy Parade, Highland Heather & Bermuda Bay.

Finally the sentiment, which comes with the balloon/present stamp (Photo Play) was embossed in white on Real Red cardstock.

I hope I have inspired you today. I would love to hear what you think of my slimline card. Please leave me a comment below!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment