Elephant Parade Birthday

Elephant Parade
Hi and welcome to For The Love of Stamping. Today's post features a new 2022 - 2023 stamp/die bundle - Elephant Parade and Parakeet Parade (in color).  With the cost of stamp/ die bundles (for me) on the expensive side, when deciding I look for versatility - something that has many uses. That's why I like this bundle because it can be used for a few different occasions such as birthday, birth of a baby, baby shower and even thank-you or thinking of you cards. 

Here is one of the first cards that I made with this bundle. The card base is Balmy Blue cut at 8.5" x 5.5" & scored at 4.25" & the layers are Parakeet Parade and then Basic White (embossed with Stitched Greenery

I stamped, colored (Stampin Blends) and die cut the elephant (Smoky Slate & Flirty Flamingo), the leaves (Parakeet Party) and the butterfly (Flirty Flamingo & Parakeet Party) from the stamp/die bundle and adhered them to a stitched circle. 

The ferns are also from the Elephant Parade bundle and have been die cut in Parakeet Party. 

I hope I have encouraged you to look for versatile bundles - you will save yourself money in the long run. 

Happy stamping! 

Hugs, 

Tracie


No comments:

Post a Comment