Birthday Trio Dies - Gina K

 Hello and welcome to my blog!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made based on a design by Maggie Eggen. The card features a die by Gina K - Birthday Trio dies and stencils by Honey Bee Stamps - Confetti Layering Stencils.

Gina K Birthday Trio Dies

I started with a 4" x 4" piece of white cardstock and ran the background birthday die though my die cutting machine. Keeping the pieces together (the die cut piece and the 4 x 4 piece of cardstock) I then blended 5 colors of ink to create a rainbow effect. Once the ink blending was done I took the die cut piece and the "HAPPY" die and ran it through my die cutting machine again - making sure to save all the pieces including the itty bitty pieces of the "A" and "P's". I then die cut 3 more of the background in white and layered them together before adhering the rainbow colored layer on top. I have used black glossy cardstock for the "Birthday" and adhered it with mono liquid glue. The streamers and confetti where ink blended with the same color palette - Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide and Orchid Oasis. The final touch are some iridescent rhinestones.

Gina K Birthday Trio

The second card sentiment is the negative (HAPPY from the first card. Everything else is the same from the ink blending to the color choices.


Which of these do you prefer?  I would love to hear you thoughts so please leave a comment below.

Tthanks for stopping by today and happy stamping!  

Hugs, Tracie 

No comments:

Post a Comment