Hippest Hippos Picture This Birthday

Hippest Hippos, Picture This
 Hi and welcome to my blog. I have been in a craft mood lately and
today is no exception. Yesterday marked the start of SAB that is running for the months of July and Aug. 2022. It is the best time to get your hands on FREE product like the Hippest Hippos and matching Hippo dies

I cannot take the credit for this design ~ Yvonne Konopka is the crafty genius of this design. I loved her card and just had to do this for myself. It is the first time I have tried "doodling" on a card - not sure it is that great but it was my first attempt!

This white tent card has 2 layers. The top layer was die cut with the Picture This dies and the circles that popped out were stamped with the different hippos and flowers. The top layer has been adhered with foam strips to give it lift off the card base and the circles (after stamped and colored) were inset back into the openings. The tiny flowers are part of the Hippo die set and the centers are the Matte Black dots.

Join me at my SAB Party on July 9th and we will make this card and more!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment