Mystery Boxes On Sale Now! Deeply Discounted Stamping Supplies! Quantites are Limited

 

Mystery Boxes
Hello and welcome Canadian crafters, stampers and cardmakers!  I've been busy sorting and purging my craft room and boy oh boy do I have a TON of incredible Stampin' Up! products. It's time for me to say goodbye to some of my treasures and YOU can get them for CHEAP!

DON'T WAIT TO GET YOURS!

MYSTERY BOXES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE 

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

$60 + $20 SHIPPING VIA

Payment Options


OR
click image make payment via PayPal - no account required
select "Login with one-time code"

 CONTENT VALUE MINIMUM $150

All sales are final.

Canadian residents only


Mystery Boxes each contain: 
  • 2 bundles (consists of stamp set + coordinating dies OR punch)
  • 3 stamp sets
  • each box will be filled to the brim and may contain embellishments, ribbon, dies, punches, DSP, markers, embossing folders and more!





Every box is different. Each box has a minimum $150 value. Some items may be new, but most are used from my private collection. All sales final. Shipped within Canada only.

No comments:

Post a Comment