Wonderful Snowflakes with Snowflake Specialty Vellum

Hello and welcome! Well once again I find
myself on the fence. I can't decide which I like better. I started off with the design on the right. 
All 3 cards are the exact same with the exception of the sentiment. The base layer is Starry Sky with a layer of white and the Snowflake Specialty Vellum overlaid. I used 2 of the Wonderful Snowflakes and ink blended Starry Sky over the surface and gave it some glitz and glimmer with some 2-way glue & dazzling diamonds glitter (retired) 😢. 
For the banner on card # 1, I stamped the banner using the Christmas Banners stamp set with Silver Encore ink and embossed with clear embossing powder and die cut the shape with the coordinating Christmas Banners dies. The sentiment is from the same stamp set - stamped in Starry Sky and also embossed with clear embossing powder.
For the banner on card #2, I stamped the banner & sentiment using the Christmas Banners stamp set with white ink and embossed with white embossing powder on Starry Sky cardstock and die cut the shape with the coordinating Christmas Banners dies
The final card, (#3), I stamped the banner & sentiment in Starry Sky on white cardstock using the Christmas Banners stamp set  & die cut the banner with the coordinating Christmas Banners dies
Finally the rhinestone were colored with Starry Sky Stampin' Blends to make them match the card.  So now that I shared all my tips on these cards the million dollar question is..... Which do you like better? The card with the white banner (#1) or with the Starry Sky banner ( #2)? 
I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below and let me know your preference.

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie 

No comments:

Post a Comment