Decorative Boarders Birthday

Decorative Borders
Decorative Borders
Back in November 2022 I attended a Stampin' Up! On Stage event where I received the Decorative 
Border stamp set for free. Until now, I haven't played with it but was inspired by Tania Tobin to make this card. I changed up a few things from her card like the colours of the cardbase & sentiment and added a bow & Opal Rounds. 

This is an easy card to make and I hope you give it a try.

You will need

  • Decorative Borders & Biggest Wish stamp set
  • Basic White, Soft Seafoam and Fresh Freesia cardstock
  • Memento, Shaded Spruce & Soft Seafoam ink
  • Fresh Freesia & Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends
  • Fresh Freesia Open Weave ribbon and 2021 - 2023 In Color Opal Rounds
  • Painted Labels dies
Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment