Merry & Bright Christmas Pine Tree

I am enjoying the versatility of the Merry & Bright bundle that is available starting Sept 6th,
2023. Today I have decided to use up some retired papers including the gorgeous Blue Foil specialty paper and Dazzling Diamond Glitter paper.

I have embossed the blue foil paper using the Snowflake Sky EF. At first I hesitated on embossing the foil as I thought it would crack but decided to give it a go and boy am I glad I did! Isn't the background stunning? 

I then die cut the Christmas Pinecone from Granny Apple Green and ink blended Shaded Spruce and then Night of Navy for depth & shading.

The light bulbs were die cut from Dazzling Diamond Glitter paper (retired) and silver foil for the socket piece).

The sentiment has been die cut from Melon Mambo foil paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment