Mix & Mask - Enduring Beauty Bundle

 Well I have to say that I am happy to see Stampin' Up! has released a layered masking bundle. Layering masks have been on the market for at least 2 years now. It is great to see that Stampin' Up has bundled the masks with the coordinating stamps and dies.

Enduring Beauty Layering Stencils
Layering stencils are easy to use. Start by stamping the image and then layer each stencil, one at a time, over the stamped image and ink blend your colours.

I started with Highland Heather blending very lightly. Then I removed the 1st stencil and place the 2nd over the image and ink blended with Boho Blue. How pretty is the blended colour? With the 2nd stencil still in place I then overlayed some additional Highland Heather. So pretty.

There is a 3rd "flower layer" stencil that adds additional layers to the center but I chose not to use it as I love it the way it is. 

The leaves are ink blended with 2 stencils and 2 colours. I started with Parakeet Party and then moved to the 2nd stencil with Granny Apple Green.

Also on this card I have used a new embossing folder - Layered Florals 3D - this is the white layer. And then finished the card with some new Purple Fine Shimmer gems.

See all the products here.

Happy stamping.

Hugs, Tracie  



No comments:

Post a Comment