Decorate Both Sides - Accordion Fold

Do you have a favorite fancy fold card type that you love?  I have so many and I love it when I find a new one! Here is a fun take on an accordion style card that I saw on a blog post from Maria José Vargas. 

Accordian Fold

The card features designer series paper on both sides of the fold. Why didn't I think of that? What I have learned over the years as a Stampin' Up! demo is that there I will always find new & surprising ways of doing things.

With all the layers of paper, I found that the card wouldn't stay closed so I created a belly band to hold the card together. The Thoughtful Expression dies are TO DIE FOR!!   WOW the scalloped edges give these dies such an elegant look and when combined with the Flight and Airy DSP it is magical! So soft and dainty!

The base of the card measures 11" x 5 1/2" and the scoring is at 1 1/2", 3 1/2" 6 3/4". The rest is just layering cardstock.

Happy stamping!

Leave me a comment below ~ I would love to here your thoughts!

Hugs, Tracie





No comments:

Post a Comment