Perennial Lavender Explosion Card

 Hey Friends! Welcome to my paper crafting blog. I have a fun fold card to share with you today using Perennial Lavender DSP. Such pretty designer series paper from Stampin' Up!  Sometimes I think it is too pretty to cut but I bit the bullet and dove in.

Perennial Lavender
An explosion card is a 3D style card. When you open the card a little surprise pop out appears. Once you get the hang of the the pop out the rest is easy-peasy.

The front of my card features a new item from the Jan - April mini SU catalogue - the Paper Butterflies. They come white which allows you to colour them with any medium you wish - ink, markers etc. 

There are also some pretty glimmer paper sprays of leaves in Pretty Peacock and Gorgeous Grape. 

And finally the gorgeous Perennial Lavender DSP.

Inside you will see more of the paper butterflies, the Perennial Lavender DSP and of course the pop-out. Check out the fun frame I created with the DSP layered on Starry Sky cardstock. The colours are so pretty!

Perennial Lavender

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment