Country Birdhouse & Merriest Moments Mash Up - Country Winter Cabin

There is nothing better than finding new ways to stretch the boundaries & purpose of a die set to make something completely different.

That's what I have done here today with the Country Birdhouse and Merriest Moments dies. The end result is a Country Winter Cabin.

Country Birdhouse, Merriest Moments Mash Up
I started with a base layer of white and layered Night of Navy. I then added an embossed panel (Snowflake Sky) of white cardstock. Next I die cut the birdhouse in Basic Beige and added some glimmer white for the roof and below the front door. The windows, chimney & door were die cut using Merriest Moments along with the trees. The wreath was die cut in Shaded Spruce using the smallest deckled circle and then dry embossed with Wintry embossing folder (retired).

To complete the wreath I added a red baker's twine bow and some new Cherry Cobbler Berries (embellishments) coming in August.

I love that I was able to stretch the use of these dies and I hope I inspired you to create your own "mash up".

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

Shop with Tracie


No comments:

Post a Comment