Pets & More Mash Up with Country Flowers

Hello again friends! Well that adorable little kitty is at it again. This time he is peeking from behind the tin basin just to say hello.

Pets & More Mash Up
I really enjoy combining different sets together to come up with something a little unexpected.  

Today I have used Pets & More along with the Country Flowers bundle.

I have layered a piece of the Unbounded Beauty DSP on a white base. Then layered a piece of Basic Beige that I embossed using the Distressed Tile 3D EF.

The floral arrangement has been coloured with Peach Pie Stampin' Blends & the leaves in Lost Lagoon.

I die cut from Peach Pie glimmer paper the surrounding leaves and the larger bunches of leaves from Lost Lagoon.

The kitty on the left card was coloured with Smoky Slate and the one on the right card was coloured with Neutral Stampin' Blends. Honestly I can't decide which I like better. I think I might be leaning towards the one on the right card.

Which do you prefer?

I hope you enjoy today's mash up!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

Shop with Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment