Humble Home - Punched Window Fun Fold

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by today. Today's post features the Humble Home bundle from the winter 2024 mini catalogue. This adorable tiny home is so versatile that you can make it a log cabin, ginger bread house, new home and so much more.

Check out this fun fold card. The top layer of the card was embossed with the new So Swirly 3D EF.  I love all the raised dots this EF has! And the red polka dot DSP coordinates perfectly!

Humble Home
Inspiration from Jacque Williams
I have stamped and embossed the house on Pecan Pie cardstock with white ink and EP and layered into the circle opening of the card. 
Humble Home
To create the opening I had to punch through 4 layers of cardstock, which trying to do all at once doesn't work. So I first punched through the card base along the folded edge and then layered the next 2 layers and punched through them.  A word of caution,  keep the area of your hand between the index finger and thumb clear of the punch.... ask me how I know!  OUCH!!!

All the products used can be found when you
Shop Online
Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie







 

No comments:

Post a Comment