Everything Is Rosy - Another Look

Yesterday I posted a card made with the Everything Is Rosy kit, showcasing the versatility of this kit.

Today I wanted to show you another card that also shows the endless possibilities of this kit - outside what I would call the "obvious". 

In my post yesterday, ("Sympathy" card below this post), I mentioned that there are many options - you just need to let your imagination run wild. 

On this card I have embossed the white layer with the Layered Leaves embossing folder, giving the card texture and appeal. I have created 3 panels using the DSP from the kit. The right and left panels have a stitched rectangle frame and a layer of vellum giving them a "clouded" look. The ferns on these panels were die cut in Night of Navy cardstock. The middle panel is simply the DSP die cut using the rectangle dies and popped up on mini dimensionals.

The greeting showcases how you can use the "border-edge" die from the Everything is Rosy kit to make a "frame".  I die cut one strip in Night of Navy cardstock and simply trimmed it to the length of the greeting layer.

The finishing touch to this card is the GORGEOUS navy satin ribbon with the metallic rose gold edge.  LOVE this ribbon!

Be sure you get your order for the Everything Is Rosy kit to me as soon as it is available (May 1st) to avoid disappointment. The kit is only available from May 1 - 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment