Over the Moon
Birthday Card

Looks like this little cow is day dreaming about his birthday! I hope he has a good one with all of his cow buddies - lol.
Sometimes you have to play with the layout until suddenly that one combination "just works".  That's what I found with this card. I tried several different options - white on black, black on blue and so on. But when I put the DSP directly on the black layer the card seem to "come to life". So what is involved with this card? Well here is what I did...

  1. Card base is 4 1/4" x 11 (black) - run through a die cutting machine with the Subtle embossing folder.
  2. DSP - See A Silhouette - was layered on the left.
  3. A circle cut from Perennial Essence Vellum was layered onto (same size) white circle - color truly shows up best layered on white.
  4. Stamp, cut and color cow (I used Stampin' Blends).
  5. Stamp greeting and die cut with rectangle die.
  6. Adhere cow and greeting to card with dimensionals.
  7. Add 3 Noble Peacock rhinestones & punch stars using the Twinkle Builder punch and Saffron cardstock.
Get all the items for this card from my online store.

1 comment: