To A Wild Rose

I love flowers!  I just wish my husband would bring me some every week - ok I would settle for once a month - lol.  

This card was one of the cards that I created for my Extravaganza that I held last month. It is a two step stamp which means you stamp the outer image first and then the inner image. 

I have used Memento ink for the outline and Seaside Spray (new 2019 - 2020 in color) for the inside. 
Lining up the stamps took a bit of time, but once I found the right placement I marked the stamps so that going forward, I knew exactly how to line them up.
This card also features the "masking" technique where you cover the main image and then stamp the other images. It gives the appearance of one image being behind the other.
I also stamped the greeting that comes with the set in white craft ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I love how it pops on black card stock.
I hope you enjoy this card and all the items can be purchased on my online store

Purchase $60 net from my store during Bonus Days in July and you will receive a $6 coupon that you can used towards any order in the month of August 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment