Thinking Of You - Good Morning Magnolia

The Good Morning Magnolia stamp set is quite versitile. Here I have used the smaller flower to create a border along the left side of the card. Using my Stampin' Blends, I colored the flowers starting with the light Flirty Flamingo and overlayed the light Petal Pink to blend the 2 colors together. 
The card base is Petal Pink and I layered the white onto a piece of black. 
Behind the greeting is rose metallic thread.  The greeting is one from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set - I love the script on this greeting. Hope you enjoy my card. 
All the items can be purchased from my online store and I will send the step by step instructions for this card when you purchase the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set from my store.  Happy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment