Dandelion Wishes - August 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop
Color Challenge

Welcome to the Kre8tors August Blog Hop! Our theme this month is "Color Challenge Farms." We have been asked to choose at least 3 colors from this gorgeous color palette. 



These are some of my favorite go to colors - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink and Highland Heather.

I decided to use Early Espresso (base) with a layer of Petal Pink and an accent of Sahara Sand.


My card for this blog hop features the Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I was inspired by a card made by Lyssa Zowlanek.

I have stamped the dandelions & greeting in Memento ink on Whisper White card stock and then ran it through the die cutting machine with a new embossing folder - Brick and Mortar. This is one of my favorite embossing folders. I love how more realistic it is than the previous one Stampin' Up! had.   I layered this onto Petal Pink card stock and then onto the Early Espresso base layer.  I have cut 2 scallop square frames, one in Petal Pink and the other in Sahara Sand to frame the dandelions. To complete the card, I tied a bow using the Organdy Striped Ribbon
I hope you have been inspired with these colors!
Now click the next button for more inspiration by Janey Backer.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Tracie! This is one of my Favorite sets. I like the framed look to this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Tracie! And, I agree, this Brick Embossing Folder is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tracie another one of my favourite sets. Love the frames and the colours work so well together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements to this refreshing card especially the Brick embossing folder. Thanks for the inspiration, Tracie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautifully made card! i especially like the addition of the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great design and colors on this pretty card! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the offset frames on this card Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO stinkin' cute! I love the brick background, and the frames you've used on top are perfect. The colors really come through on this card! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete