On Stage Toronto 2019 Was Awesome

Well On Stage Toronto 2019 has come and gone. It's always so much fund to attend these Stampin' Up! events. We got to see new products coming in the 2020 Mini catalog as well as the Sale-A-Bration catalog and some amazing presentations! This year I attended the event in Toronto and had an amazing time. Friday night I attended Centerstage - a special dinner event for Silver Elite and higher demonstrators. It is Stampin' Up!s way of showing appreciation to us. I really love this time. I get to catch up with old friends and make new ones.  We received some awesome swag - a back pack, the catalogs, some cute pins (that we traded with other demos) and a lovely credit card holder! It is an lovely event and I love to have you join my TwINKle Belles team and have you earn this event as well.  Contact me for details. The best time to become a TwINKle Belle - SU demo is during Sale-A-Bration. There are some awesome extra perks coming during this time. Sale-A-Bration runs from Jan - March 2020. Don't miss out - reach out to me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment