Flowers for Every Season Memories and More

Flower for Every Season
WOW!  The Flowers for Every Season Memories and More pack has some BEAUTIFUL & COLORFUL layers.
I don't often buy the Memories & More but after playing with this I think I will start getting them more often.  It makes creating stunning, colorful cards so easy!!!. I love that this card shows all 5 new 2020 - 2022 In Colors. Those colors are: Cinnamon Cider, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight & Just Jade.  These colors will be available starting June 3rd, 2020.  Be sure to use my "Contact Me" form to request a catalog (Cdn residents only).
I have included on my card, the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and the In color Enamel Dots.  Would love to know what you think of this design. Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment