Flowers for Every Season - Memories & More Card Pack

So here is my second card using the Memories & More Card pack for Flowers for Every Season.
I must admit that I am loving the Misty Moonlight In Color. 
When pared with the Just Jade it is absolutely stunning. Well done Stampin' Up! on the 2020 - 2022 In Colors.
The Memories & More card pack comes with double sided cards & sticker sheets. The flower and the little flowers around the gold hoop (also coming June 3rd) are all from the kit. The greeting is from the Forever Fern stamp set (available June 3rd). I stamped the greeting onto vellum (I didn't what to hide the gorgeous floral design) and then adhered the gold hoop over top with adhesive sheets (yes Stampin' Up! is bringing them back - woohoo!). I stamped the greeting in the ink and then in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I also have added 2 of the In Color enamel dots (one in Just Jade and the other in Misty Moonlight). Along the edge of the hoop I have added a couple of pieces of the Forever Gold specialty paper and braided some white baker's twine to finish off the card. 
I hope you are inspired and are adding the Memory & More card pack to your 2020 wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment