Forever Blossoms - Tiled Mosaic Technique

Hello crafters!  How about a new technique?  Today I created this beautiful card using a technique that I am calling Tiled Mosaic. It features the gorgeous Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP (love the foil papers in this package), Forever Blossoms stamp set and coordinating Cherry Blossom dies. It is easy to create and I am happy to share it with you.
This technique gives texture and depth to the card background - making it appear 3D.
The background was first brayered with Petal Pink and Pool Party ink. I then layered 8 tiles onto the background. Each tile has a piece if Parisian Blossoms DSP that were layered  onto a square piece of black foil paper (so sad this is retiring). The focal point is the cherry blossom branch which I embossed with silver embossing powder and colored with Stampin' Blends - Petal Pink, Pool Party and Mint Macron. I finished the card with the embossed greeting and some Peaceful Poppies Sequins
I hope that you have enjoyed my creation and would appreciate any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment