Sneak Peak - Blossoms in Bloom - 2021 Annual Catalog

Blossoms in Bloom

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  No, it's not Christmas - LOL.
It's the Stampin' Up! 2020 - 2021 annual catalog pre-order for demonstrators!  It's just like Christmas. You get "new toys" to play with before anyone else! Yay!
There are some really lovely things coming and I thought I would share a sneak peak with you. Not only are there new products but new In Colors too! I have used one of them on this card. It is called Misty Moonlight and is the outline of my floral image.  Also new on my card is the Many Layered Blossom Dies and Blossoms in Bloom stamp set. My final sneak peak on this card is the awesome background embossing folder called Old World Paper 3D - it is SO COOL! 
I hope you enjoy my "sneak peak".  Be sure to stop by tomorrow because there will be another "sneak peak" for you.

Looking to get you hands on the 2020 - 2021 annual catalog and you live in Canada? Fill in the contact me form on the right  to request one!

1 comment: