Vintage Fern - Forever Gold Laser-Cut specialty Paper



Forever FernHello Crafters!  Today I have created a special vintage project for you that I am especially proud of. I  have done several different effects on this card to give it depth and texture. 
To star I inked up the Old World Paper 3D EF before I ran it through the die cutting machine. I then inked up the flowers (Cherry Blossoms dies) and then ran them through the die cutting machine with Blushing Bride ink.  I dug out my old color spritzer and spritzed the background pf the sentiment and the Blushing Bride circle - I love this technique - I wish Stampin' Up! would bring back that tool! Finally I have used Stampin' Blends to color the scalloped lace trim. 

My design features the following new 2020 products: 

  • Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, 
  • Gold hoops and  
  • Old World Paper 3D embossing folder.  
These will all be available starting June 3rd. 

Designing this card was fun and it had many different looks before I landed on this one. I am really pleased with the outcome and love the vintage look. 
I would love to hear what you think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment