Shimmery Forever Fern

Forever Fern
Hello Crafters!  Time for another look at the new Forever Fern available June 3, 2020. Today's inspiration is coming from my neighbour's garden, which every year is stunning. I am seeing lots of purples and blues and love that color combination - hence my creation! 
I thought that my card would look best if I spritz the card stock with shimmer paint (of course I had to look for it first) I hadn't used in quite a while! The Purple Posy, Highland Heather and Balmy Blue layers all got a spritz with the Frost White Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol. Not that easy to get a picture of but trust me its there (and on my nails - lol). If you click on the photo you will be able to see the spritzing better.
Here is what I have done to create this card.
The inks that I used are Gorgeous Grape & Shaded Spruce. After I stamped the images I use a clear Wink of Stella to blend the ink (and of course give it some sparkle).
The dies I used are So Sweetly Stitched and Layering Ovals.
My sentiment was stamped and embossed in white on black card stock and then I punched both ends with the new Lovely Label Pick a Punch - this punch is going to get a run for it's money - I love this punch and it is one that you will definitely want in your stamp collection.
I tied a 3 loop bow and adhered it to the the stems of the ferns with a glue dot. And lastly I added some pearls to the card.
What do you think? Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment