New 2020 - 2022 In Color - Misty Moonlight

Misty Moonlight, Forever Fern, To A Wild Rose
One of my favorite new In Colors from the 2020-2022 selection is Misty Moonlight. This color blends so well with Seaside Spray (2018 - 2020 In Color) so I stamped one of the ferns from Forever Fern in Misty Moonlight on a piece of Seaside Spray card stock & used the dies from Forever Flourishing to cut it out. 
The background features tone on tone Misty Moonlight with the flower from To A Wild Rose stamp set. The strip of card stock across the middle of the card is from the Memories & More Card Pack - Flowers for Every Season (#153058). I then laid a piece of Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon (#150446)  in the middle of the DSP. In the center of each flower I have placed a silver metallic pearl (#146282). 
This will be my July In Color Club card that my ICC members receive with their ICC packages. 
Don't miss out on my Birthday Bash gift to you!
Only during the month of July - I will refund the shipping of your online order.
Click the image to find out more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment