Arrange A (Christmas) Wreath Class Aug. 22, 2020

Upcoming class featuring the Arrange A Wreath bundle and some wonderful new products from the Aug. to Dec. Holiday mini catalog. 
I will be opening up my home for the first time since March for this class and will only be accepting 4 participants at a time. Depending on demand, I may hold additional classes.  I will send out guidelines to the attendees that we will follow while at my home. I want everyone to feel safe and comfortable. 

This class is for the "avid" stamper.
Date: Saturday Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Register herehttps://stampinup.net/crm/events/61034
Class fee is required to secure your spot
Registration closes Aug. 12th

Class Options:
Option #1: $80
This class will include three cards with envelops and the Wreath Builder dies.
Location: My home.

Option #2: $95
This class will include three cards with envelops and the Arrange a Wreath bundle.
Location: My home.
**Best option as I am not charging for the cards**

Option #3: $30
Just the class. I will provide you with the supplies (cardstock & embellishments) and an instruction .pdf file for you to create the cards on your own. You will need to have the Arrange A Wreath bundle to complete the project
Location: Your home

No comments:

Post a Comment