Another "Non-Traditional" Christmas Card

Arrange a Wreath
After creating the first "non-traditional" Christmas card (see post below) I had some inspiration which led me to this design. Again using the same color palette and the Arrange a Wreath bundle, I came up with this card. 
My base colors are White, Balmy Blue and Purple Posy. I have used the Snowflake Splendor DSP (available Aug. 2020) to create the poinsettias. I die cut 2 poinsettias for each using the Wreath Builder dies and offset them.  I then layered this onto a Balmy Blue snowflake using the (gorgeous) Balmy Blue glimmer paper and So Many Snowflake dies (available Aug. 2020). Each poinsettia has a Beaded Pearl in the center and each have been popped up on a dimensional and placed over the silver wreath. The white foliage is one of the Forever Gold Laser-cut images cut in half & flipped over to expose the white side. The greeting was stamped in Balmy Blue on Purple Posy card stock. The final touches to this card are the 2 bows that I made. I used the 3/8" Pool Party sheer ribbon but changed the color using a dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends. 


Don't miss out on my Birthday Bash gift to you!
Only during the month of July - I will refund the shipping of your online order.
Click the image to find out more


 

No comments:

Post a Comment