Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek at a few products coming the Aug to Dec Holiday mini.  
I started with a fun fold Star card and a matchbox holder (with a special surprise inside) using new DSP  called Snowflake Splendor.
On the star card is another couple of new product - the stamp bundle & dies -
Snowflake Wishes bundle.  This bundle has some very delicate snowflakes!!  LOVE THEM!! To the center of the snowflakes have added Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems (also coming Aug 4th), and on the points of the star I added some Snowflake adhesive-backed embellishments). 
On the matchbox I have used the Gift Wrapped stamp set, color the hollies with Stampin' Blends and stamped the greeting in Pacific Point.
When you open the matchbox there is a
special surprise - a pair of earrings that I made using (another new product coming Aug 4) Beaded Pearls.  The moment I saw these I knew immediately that I was going to make some earrings. I have used a piece of the new Balmy Blue glimmer paper to attach the earrings too and they are then tucked inside the little pocket of the matchbox holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment