Whiskey Business Masculine Card

Whiskey Business

Just loving the look of this card. The dark tones really exude masculinity. I often struggle to make a masculine card so I am super happy to have a stamp set like Whiskey Business. 
This set can be found on page 33 of the 2020 - 2021 annual catalog or click here to view it online. I started this card with the new Cinnamon Cider in color as the base and layered basic black (ran it through my die cutting machine with Subtle EF first) and then added the background from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut specialty paper. The grid lines match nicely with the lines in the In Good Taste DSP (die cut with the Nested Label dies) and the stamped lines on the greeting (included in the Whiskey Business stamp set). I have used a new punch that will be available in the Aug - Dec mini catalog - called Banner Pick a Punch. The decanter and rock glasses were stamped on shimmery white with memento ink and color with Cinnamon Cider & Mango Melody Blends.  And the final touch are 3 In Color enamel dots to tie the color together. 
Leave me a comment and let me now what you think!
Don't miss out on my Birthday Bash gift to you!
Only during the month of July - I will refund the shipping of your online order.
Click the image to find out more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment