Rainbow Glimmer Paper Ballons

Rainbow Glimmer Paper
I love the rainbow glimmer paper (a must have!!). Super easy to use!  I have used it here to create a bouquet of balloons and surrounded them with rainbow glimmer stars and tied with some gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo pack. The background was sponged with So Saffron and glycerin (see how to sponge with glycerin on my YouTube channel.) and I left a small section of white in the center. The card front was layered onto a piece of So Saffron and then a Whisper White card base. I have used the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set for the greeting and flagged the ends of each with a new Banner Pick a Punch (coming in Aug in the mini catalog). Be sure to order your supplies to make this card from my online store. Happy stamping!
Don't miss out on my Birthday Bash gift to you!
Only during the month of July - I will refund the shipping of your online order.
Click the image to find out more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment